Download SMART - a program to measure SEM image resolution and performance. SMART is a macro which works with NIH Image and SCION Image. The files are as follows:
- SMART macro
- Help - a Powerpoint stack with complete instructions on using SMART
- "Metrics of SEM Performance" [doc] [pdf] a copy of the paper by Joy, Ko and Hwu about SMART presented at SPIE. (Paper published with the permission of SPIE).
- Electron-Solid Interaction Database - A complete collection of experimental data on secondary electron and back scattered electron, yields, electron stopping power, x-ray ionization cross-section and x-ray fluorescent yields.
- Mott Scattering Cross-Sections A complete set of Mott elastic cross-sections for energies from 20 to 30 eV.
- Monte Carlo Simulations of electron-solid interactions for WIN 95.
For more Freeware applications, please visit Metrology and Lithography Group.